Sunday, November 16

Has it really been fifteen years?

I sit down tonight writing as a 22 year-old.  

However, I feel like the same 13-year-old pre-pubescent girl I was in 1998 when the Backstreet Boys came onto the music scene.  I mean, not in every way, but you know what I mean...

Growing up is so weird.

Tonight is the final episode of TRL (Total Request Live) on MTV.  How weird is that?  I remember coming home from school and rushing to the TV to watch Carson Daily and see what video made #1 that day.  I remember voting for, of course, the Backstreet Boys every chance I got.  

So tonight, the Backstreet Boys just preformed "I want it that way".  One of the best songs ever.  I just feel so old/weird/confused about where all this time went.  

I dunno, I get all sad/emotional when I think about how fast it's all gone by.

I love the Backstreet Boys, and so should you.  

No comments: