Wednesday, September 17

First Blog

So I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon.  I've done a blog or two in my days but recently I've enjoyed reading the ones on this particular website.  Anywho... I don't really have anything crazy awesome to blog about at the moment... but give me some time!  

I would like to praise the Lord for this awesome cool weather today!  I think it's seriously like 77 degrees outside and it's 5:38 p.m.  FAN-TASTIC!  I'm so ready for fall... Jeans everyday... sweaters... HOODIES  :o)  yum.  

Gus [my new mini-schnauz] puppy is doing well.  He hasn't had any accidents today- that's a plus!  He's growing so fast- it's crazy.  I remember the first time we visited with his parents & the puppies were just five weeks old... they were the cutest things I've ever seen.  And now, he's so big, and only getting bigger!  Anyway, Gus the Bus is truckin' along!
I am very annoyed with car advertising around here btw.  Hyatt Pontiac has the guy that owns the dealership I guess and his little daughter on there.. and yea I live in South Carolina, but not everyone here is a redneck with a terrible accent.  This child however, very well may be... "If you don't buy your car here my daddy says you're paying too much!"  ugh ::gag::  If it were just one car dealership here using their children as advertising tools, fine.  But no, seriously, like 7 do it.  Those kids are going to get made fun of at school I hope they know.  Anyway.  

I also can't stop watching the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler Sarah Palin/Hilary Clinton SNL skit.  It is so funny.  "And I can see Russia from my house."  I love Tina Fey- I watched Baby Mama twice last week- good and funny movie.  

I also enjoy this picture:

Ok so I think that's pretty much it-  enjoy!

1 comment:

A. Cotton said...

yay! i am your first fan.. can't wait to blog together! xoxox