Sunday, October 24

Philly Recap!

Ok so it's been about 2 weeks since I've returned from Philly and let me start out by saying how much fun I had! We did so much shopping. So much sight seeing. So much eating. It was a great weekend! I wish it were closer so I could visit more often!

Here's the biggest picture dump ever:
Day 1-King of Prussia Mall

Pumpkin cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory

Day 2- Downtown Philly

Liberty Bell

Still cracked!



At Christ's Church cemetary-Ben Franklin's grave site. 






There just happened to be a car show on a side street downtown so we decided to check it out.  Low and behold-there was a DeLorean! 


Waiting to get into Independence Hall


The room where the Declaration of Independence was signed-too cool!

Congress Hall (Next to Independence Hall).

The original Senate.

City Hall-seriously one of the prettiest buildings I've seen.

Had to get a Cheesesteak!


Inside the Christiana Mall in Delaware - Natasha loves some R2D2!

We had a ridiculous amount of Cheesecake Factory that weekend!

My friend Jon from high school has moved up here this summer and turns out-he and his wife live super close to Natasha!  We were able to meet up for drinks the night before I left.

No comments: