Tuesday, February 8

Calling All Gleeks!!

I love Glee.  Love Love Love it!

And you guys know I love me some Gap-duh.

How much FUN was this?  For about 3 minutes- I wish I lived in LA and worked at the Gap at the Grove!  A couple lucky of Gap employees got to be in the clip! 



And if you guys watched the show-the guy who works at the Gap says his boss fired him...doubtful-if anyone (especially Darren Criss) came into Gap and busted out into song, all of us would be up on the tables with him! 

So much fun to watch!

4 comments:

Mommara said...

Love it!

Kiki said...

I already dance on the counter....why would I fire you for it???

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Happy day to you my friend. It's almost Friday = )

Christy said...

Just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and I am in love with your blog!!

I just started one and I would love your opinions :)

http://itsasipofwineitssummertime.blogspot.com/