Sunday, July 24

It's me... is anyone still out there?

Wow-can't believe it's been since June since I last updated.

FYI-The NKOTBSB concert was beyond my wildest dreams.  I've seen the Backstreet Boys about 4 times and this was certainly the best.  Potentially the best concert I've ever been to.  It was about 3-1/2 hours long and it was song after song after song.  Ugh- I want to go again.


Anywho...

Everything else has been just chugging' along.


  • I've been working a lot-we've been having some changes at the store, but it's been fun.  Keeping all of us on our toes, that's for sure!



  • I've gotten to see a lot of college friends this summer, which is always fun!



  • USC, my alma mater, won the College World Series Championship AGAIN this year.  Makes me so proud to be a Gamecock!



  •  The final Harry Potter came out.  Super sad, but super amazing.  We had such a good time!

So yea, that's what's been going on around my neck of the woods!  I've definitely been reading all of your blogs still-just the worst commenter/blogger ever!

5 comments:

advance-esthetic.us/adjustable-facial-chair said...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 3 mhz ultrasound machine and Multipolar radio frequency machine?

siena cathy said...

hp officejet 5200 wireless setup
hp officejet 5200 printer connect
hp officejet 5200 setup

Joe said...

zoom alternative
alternative to zoom
best lms software
best virtual classroom

Bus Rental Dubai said...

Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us! We always love to see what experts in our field are up to. bus rental dubai dubai airport transfer

Bus rental Dubai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.