Wednesday, March 17

Random Thoughts Along the Day...

Some random tidbits:
  1. Natasha & I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast :o) Then I took her to Florence. She had a flight out of there instead of Myrtle Beach. I enjoyed getting to spend as much time with her as a could. We were talking about a possible weekend in April or May for me to go visit her.
  2. The Cooper River Bridge Run is in TEN days. Ahh!! I actually also signed up last night for a 5k here in Myrtle Beach. It's the Conquering Cancer 5K. I am pretty pumped to do this race. It's only about 150 people and it's super close to my house. It'll also be nice to have a race under my belt before a race that's 35,000+ people!
  3. Speaking of the race... I purchased this bad boy last night:
    It's the double puch iFitness Belt. I recently found Chic Runner's blog and she and a ton of other runners recommend it.
Ok so I think that's all the random tidbits I can come up with at the moment! Oh Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Good luck on your race!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your races!

Thanks again for the 30% off coupon! I picked up the cutest white shirt with flowers on the shoulder and a grey sweater wrap thing-love them!