Friday, July 9

300th Post!

Wow. I'm at 300! How crazy is that?!

Sorry I've been a bit absent. Lots going on, that's for sure.

"Like What?", you ask.

Catching up with old friends.

Winning National Championships.


Seeing Eclipse and the hotness that is Edward.

Working.

Being off and going to the beach!

Friends getting married!


More beach & celebrating my independence!


Seeing more friends!

Cracking up at my Dad whilst the anesthesia is wearing off...

It's been busy, but I'm loving every minute of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 300 my friend! Love your blog and love the pictures. Hope you have a great weekend. Here's to the next 300!

Christa said...

Congrats on 300 posts!!! Looks like y'all have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Kiki said...

Loving this update....so glad I get to be a part of it!!!!