Wednesday, August 25

Want to go shopping?



It's Friends & Family Weekend at The Gap!

August 26-29 you can get 30% off your entire purchase! And 5% of what you spend will be donated to the charity I have chosen- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!

The coupon is good at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, The Outlet stores, Piperlime & Athleta. You can also use the coupon as many times as you want in stores and once on-line.

I have 33 e-mail invites left! Please leave a comment with your e-mail address if you'd like a coupon!


Want to see what I have in my shopping cart already?




2 comments:

Mommara said...

rara855@comcast.net

thanks!

Living the Long Life... said...

mrsmslong@yahoo.com

Thanks so much! I usually don't shop online much but my child needs some clothes and this will help with shipping!