We've been besties since high school and I can't imagine my life without her in it!
Right now she is flying to Japan to be with her family for the holidays.
Head on over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! Love you!
And now on to Miserable Mondays...
- Cracks in your foundation
- Leaky pipes
- Flat pillows
- Having an academic advisor that secretly hates you
- Dogs that bite mailmen
- Lumpy mattresses
- The sound of a mosquito near your ear in the dark
- People who are proud of being able to burp the alphabet
- Living next door to a house full of college students who party every night
- Waiting in line for the copy machine
- Lipstick that sits in the creases and lines of your lips
- Smudging a new pedicure before it dries
- Elegant dresses worn with flip-flops
- Mort Hurst, who suffered a stroke after eating 38 eggs in 29 seconds
- Radio announcers with beautiful voices and ugly faces
- Women who name their babies after soap opera characters
- Rock stars without last names
- Sarcastic Vice Principals
- Contagious yawns
- Someone else eating the last brownie