Friday, June 19

I'm back.

This is going to be short, I'm sorry. A few things...

  • Sending out my summer swap package today! (sorry I'm about 4 days late, it's coming, I promise!)












  • Got the new iPhone 3.0 software downloaded- finally! It ended up not being available until 1 Pm- who does that? Anyway, it's super fun, but I'm a little bummed b/c some of the things I thought would be on the update- are only available w/ the iPhone 3.0 S - so maybe when I can save some money (after all these weddings!) I can upgrade.
  • So as quickly as it came, it's gone. Yes, the air conditioning unit for work. It worked. Kind of. The office cooled down, but it only made half of the office COLD. So they took it away this morning and hopefully will have a window unit in by the end of the day. But here's the kicker- today, the heat index is supposed to be 105 degrees. Awesome.
  • I am getting a pedicure today. My toes look TERRIBLE.
  • I didn't eat breakfast and I'm starving! Ughhh, hurry up lunch time!
  • I have some awards to pass out, so I promise I'll get on that!

    Photobucket

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay! I can't wait! Glad you got your phone situation straight! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy pedicure to you! It is the best when you wake up the next morning and see your toes all fancy. Like you forgot and then waa lahh beautiful toes! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike! I just got a pedi myself. Hope yours was fun!