Sunday, June 14

Who else thinks weekends should slow down?

So after the madness that was Friday (See previous post.) I was headed to Columbia for a lingerie shower. On my way there, I stopped by the bridal store to get my bridesmaid dress altered. (Hopefully, it'll fit much better!) After that, met up with the girlies and then headed to the shower to get ready for the shower.

It turned out amazing! The two bridesmaids that were in charge of food did an unbelievable job. We had shrimp cocktail, cheese fondu (just like the Melting Pot!), little croissant sandwiches, pasta salad, and the best part- a chocolate fountain. Yea, I said it. Chocolate Fountain. We had strawberries, bananas, rice krispie treates, cheesecake & pound cake to dip in the chocolate! Ladies, it was so good.

We played two games- one a quiz on who knew the bride the best- and I won!! I never win anything, so I ended up scoring some lotion and body spray from Bath & Body Works! And then all the bridesmaids bought a pair of underwear for the bride to guess who bought them... it was pretty funny... she opened all of them and then passed them out to who she thought purchased them. When she was done, we threw them back at her b/c she guessed all wrong! Ha, it was pretty funny.

Then she opened all of her fun presents and we chatted around and then went home. It's always so fun to catch up with my college girls. When I'm in Columbia, sometimes I wonder if that's where I'm supposed to be. There's so many more young people my age there and there is a church that I love. Ugh. I dunno...

Anyway, I was in charge of Suzanne's camera at the shower, so I don't have any pics yet until she posts them! Hope all of you had a super fun weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: