Monday, March 23

Monday Mania!

So it's Monday... again.

How did that happen?

As I was doing my morning reading of the gossip websites this morning I came across some disturbing news...

Josh Groban is dating Katy Perry.

What?

A few things here...


#1 - Josh Groban should be dating me.

#2 - Katy Perry? Really? She kissed a girl. AND she liked it? What?

#3 - How can "You Raise Me Up" be with "UR so gay" even get along? What do they have in common? What do they talk about?

I just don't get it. Bah.

On a lighter note...

Made of Honor is available on Netflix! I can't wait!!!! I wanted to see it in the movie theater but it never happened. Yay for Netflix.

Today starts Phase 2 on South Beach!! I had some High Fiber cereal today! and I have some grapes for a snack! I'm pretty excited!

I also tricked Dad into watching Twilight with me last night. I had to watch it on the big screen, so if that meant Dad was there... oh well. Ha, he didn't hate it. I then stayed up till like 12 midnight watching all the extra stuff. At the end of the credits it had a little disclaimer that said:

"If you watched all of these credits you are suffering from OCD- Obsessive Cullen Disorder."

Bahaha...

I'm already down like 12 games in my bracket... Dad & I are competing in total games won & Final Four. It's okay- all my final four are still in. We'll see how that goes though...

I'm also going to Savannah on Friday to visit Sarah & Matt! I cannot wait. I have never been and I am SO excited. We are going to Paula Dean's on Friday for dinner, downtown Savannah Saturday- day, then Matt- the best best friend's husband EVER- got us a spa day- a facial, manicure, AND massage!!!! woo!!!!! I think we're going to Monsters vs. Aliens on Sunday. It's going to be the best weekend ever.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Groban & Perry?

Vomit.

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, I have so many comments about this post!!!

1)Groban & Perry??? I don't get it!

2)I have read all of the Twilight books and am dying to see the movie... what did you think? I laughed at the OCD reference :)

3) I want to hear all about Paula Deen's restaurant - so jealous!

Hope that your week is off to a great start :)

Kiki said...

I love Savannah...go the Gap there because they have Body and it is fab stuff, plus you have to tell me how the store looks.

The company usually puts us up in the Marshall House, they say it haunted...we ate at a Tapas place that was pretty good, Paula Deen's restaurant is not good for my gut but I am sure you will have a blast!!!

Lindsay said...

Julie...

1. ME NEITHER!

2. I am seriously obsessed with Twilight... like in a not healthy way lol, I saw the movie twice in the theaters, and bought the Three-disc special edition from Target. I don't want to give you my opinions about it until you see it b/c I'm afraid I'm biased- ya know? But yes i love twilight! like a 13 year old girl!

3. ya'll have no idea how excited i am about paula deans! i know it will not be good for me, but im gonna eat super healthy the rest of the weekend. I've got it all planned out!!

kiks- i will totally hit up gap there! i wish i was able to bring more spending money down there lol, but alas, at the end of the month, the iphone bill always rolls around! bah! ill fill everyone in on how awesome Savannah is though when i return!

hope you ladies have a fabulous week!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

that's an odd match!