Friday, March 27

Weekend's finally here!

So I am off to Savannah for the weekend! I am super excited! I'm going to have a very informative blog when I come home to fill everyone in on the awesomeness!

Praise Report- Mom went to have her 6 month mammogram yesterday and she stayed to wait for the radiologist to read it. NO CANCER!!!!!! woo!! I knew all along, but mom tends to over excite/worry herself A LOT. It's been a little over a year now since she was first diagnosed, and gone through treatments - you can check out this blog to read more - but I'm so proud of her! She is doing physical therapy now to help gain more strength and movement back in her arm and chest area. I ask for your continued prayer for her health.

Ok bye everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Julie said...

GREAT news about your Mom - what a relief! Have a fabulous time on your trip :)

Mrs. Realife said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

Thought you might like to know I’m doing a great giveaway! A Free Blog Makeover!