Wednesday, February 24

My Life is Awesome.

I seriously love where I am.

I love that I have some amazing friends that are spread all over.

This weekend I got to see Sarah, who's in Savannah, GA. It's seriously my favorite city that I've ever been to.

So-a recap of this weekend, you ask? Sure!

Got down there Friday, we went downtown and hit up the Gap on Broughton St. It's fun going into Gap's now that I work there... I look at different stuff now, how the store looks, what the employees are doing, customer service, etc... And basically, our store is the best ever. I may be biased but for real.

Anyway, I got some fun stuff that our store doesn't carry. And I love their dressing rooms.

We hung out at her house Friday night and watched This Is It-the Michael Jackson movie.

Saturday we got up and ran around Forsyth Park, then checked out a fun place for lunch called Soho Cafe. Let me tell you, there is always some new cool place to go. It was delish!

We walked around downtown and I got to take a bunch of fun pictures with my camera.

Saturday night we saw the movie Valentine's Day. I really liked it. Lots of stars, a good story line and a great ending!

Sunday we went to church and then hit up Express Cafe. Ya'll know how much I love that place. Breaddddd Puddddinnngggggg.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bread pudding looks delicious!

I really want to take a trip to Savannah. Haven't been since I was a little girl and think it would be so much fun!

Kiki said...

About time you posted these.....looks like you had so much fun and so glad you are back home!!!