Monday, August 3

It's been a while...

Can ya'll believe it's August?



It feels like it's been forever since I've blogged! I have been so busy with all these weddings, but now they are over and this weekend I sure did veg out. Seriously. It was great.

I think I messed up my back one of the weekends and each day last week it was hurting more and more, so finally on Thursday I went to the doctor and they did an x-ray to make sure it was nothing serious. They think I just sprained a muscle like deep inside. It felt like my spine was aching, not just like a normal muscle pain, ya know? Well anyway, Saturday I chilled at home and rested and I think it really helped. Yesterday I laid out for a little bit before the rain and got some color- yay!

I know this post is kind of random, but nothing crazy exciting/news-worthy has really happened!

Oh you guys need to head over to Sweet Tea Diaries--she is doing a giveaway a day!

I am also on the hunt for a new job. I've been sending out my resumé and applying to any and everything that I think I might meet the requirements. I'd like to stay in South Carolina, but if I find a super awesome job in GA, SC, NC, VA, MD --wherever, I'll go.

One of my best friends just moved to Philadelphia to work for Boeing. This is a girl from the beach, who went to a private school, then USC then the University of Illinois, now to PA. I'm so proud of her, and at the same time makes me think- if she can do, so can I! I can't wait to visit her in Philly, I've never been and I can't wait to go!

Well, I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far- things are quiet here, don't know if that's a good thing or bad :o) Be back soon!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the random post. You back sounds terrible, hopefully the rest helped it a lot. I can't believe it is August either. November is coming very fast for me now. Yikes! Good luck with all the job searching, it can be stressful, but when you find something great - totally worth it! Have a great day!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Ooh thanks for mentioning my giveaway week! And good luck with the job hunt!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Glad you are back! :) We all get a little busy with life! And... adorable giveaway... I love Miss Sweet Tea