Monday, August 17

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ok lovies- here it is- the weekend wrap-up!

Friday, I got my hair done, went to the dentist--no cavities!--and had the Thirty-One party. It was fun to get some girls together and shop for purses! I ended up getting this fun flat-iron case. And a few other things :o)



Saturday I met up with some friends for lunch and then hit up the mall. I LOVE this dress from GAP. I have it in black and blue, and now cream & beige! Hooray!



We went to the Melting Pot for Emma's Mom's birthday dinner. Let me say, that restaurant is the bomb.com. For real. We had the cheese, a few meats (since my mom had never been there she wanted to try everything), and then dark chocolate for dessert. Ahhhh-Mazing! It was a super fun girls' evening!





Sunday I woke up with a sore throat so I kinda took it easy and was a bum. It was great. Sarah came over and we played some Wii Resort. It is such a fun game! I'm sad she's going back to Savannah, but hopefully it won't be long before we reunite!



I also gave myself a manicure. ::A little background info- I have gotten acrylic nails from 9th grade til sophomore year of college. I finally quit the habit, but I've hated my natural nails. I've actually finally gotten them thicker and healthier, so now they look super good! Anyway, I am proud of my real nails :o)::



I'm supposed to hear back from the job in Cola today- I'll let ya know how that works out.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! I'm going for sushi tonight- be jealous :o)

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"the bomb.com" girl - you crack me up! The Melting Pot is so amazing. I don't know what makes it taste so darn good, but if I could make that at home I would. Sounds like a great weekend and your nails looks really good by the way. Good work!

sarah said...

Your nails look amazing!

I used to be a chronic nail-biter and then I had quite the solar nails habit. It took forever to get them looking healthy again!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Your outfit is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!! Where is that belt from? Good luck with the job, keep us posted!!

Unknown said...

your weekend sounds like it was awesome!!

mmm i LOVE the melting pot. the food, the atmosphere, all of it! and your dress/outfit is SOOO cute!

happy monday :)

Palmetto Preppy Wife said...

Ok...#1 You didn't tell me about the job earlier when you called me!
#2. I'm SUPER jealous about you going to eat sushi tonight without me...and while I was still slaving away at work :( BOO!
#3. I have never eaten at the melting pot...when are we going to make up a fake occasion and go!?
#4. Love your new dress-so glad you bought it...I think I want it, too! :)

Kiki said...

You are hilarious!!! Love you in the dress, you look so cute and I'm glad you had a good time at MP...it is so yummy, just thinking about it gets me all slobbery!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE when you find a dress that works and get it in every color. Or really it works with shirts too, but still so fun!