Friday, May 8

Pray for me.

::WARNING- YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SEE THESE AMAZINGLY TACKY BIKE WEEK PICTURES. THERE IS PARTIAL NUDITY::

Ok so today is the first "official" day of Bike Week 2009.

So far today I have bundled raffle tickets- approximately 50,000, leaving my hands and fingers permanently smelling like rubber.

::shudder::

Saw a trailer bring a crap load of port-a-potties- no pun intended.

Went to a party supply store to buy black & orange balloons & string for the beer tub girls...

Helped tape previously mentioned balloons to tubs...

Just listened to an amazing conversations b/t some guys talking about the ugly beer girls and how they aren't going to make any money for them or the places they are selling beer... wow.

Seen about 10 too many butt checks on females- I'm talking girls wearing chaps with hot pants underneath.

Please pray for me this upcoming week.




2 comments:

Kiki said...

Sweet baby Jesus....ick!!

A Wedding Story said...

Oh dear gussy.