Monday, May 11

Weekend Wrap-Up

So after work I Friday I went out to eat with some friends and then we headed back into the belly of the beast- aka SBB in Murrells Inlet. We visited with some people, saw a few friends, and overall just had a fun time watching all the bikers... definitely not my crowd.

Got up super early on Saturday for Coastal Carolina's Graduation. The ceremony started at 8:30 a.m.- yikes! It had to start that early though since it was outside. It was warm- for sure, and by around 11 I was dying... After Emma graduated, we went out to breakfast for lunch- super yummy! Here are a few pics from Saturday...


After we got home and changed we hit up the mall since GAP was having a crazy awesome sale...

Yesterday was such a nice relaxing day. Dad made pancakes, I laid out in the backyard for an hour, watched Come September with Mom, took a nap... seriously, a whole lot of nothing. It was amazing, and definitely needed to prepare myself for this week...

Friday Emma is having her graduation party, Saturday I'm going to Columbia to hang, and then the shower on Sunday, drive back to the beach Sunday night. Then start all over again! But thankfully, bike week will BE OVER by the time I get back :o) Hallelujah!

Here are the super cute lingerie shower invites I did for Suzanne's shower in June...


Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments: