Saturday, January 2

2010 plans...

I've enjoyed reading all of your goals/resolutions for 2010.

I've decided I don't want to have a set list of stuff b/c I suck at keeping/completing them :o) (For example... last year's new years post)

I do, however, have some stuff I want to definitely do in 2010. Some is a repeat of my 2009 goals that didn't quite get finished. But that's okay.

  • Find a church and get involved.
  • Get Healthy/Loose Weight (I never wanted to be that girl who made that resolution every year. This cycle needs to cease.)
  • Run the Cooper River Bridge Run (10K) and maybe other races. We'll have to see how the first one goes.
  • Hopefully, see my family more.
  • Move out.
  • $ave Money.
  • Read my Bible more.
  • Keep my prayer journal up.
  • Excel in my job.
  • Travel-I want to make it to NYC and Philadelphia this year.
And of course there's probably other stuff I want to accomplish this year, but for sure, the one thing I am going to do is start a photo journal. My friend Suzanne started one last year and I have loved keeping up with her life. I am going to start a second blog dedicated solely to my journal.

I'd love for you to follow me and start your own photo journal!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hilary said...

You should check out Wellspring Church in MB. AJ & I started going there a couple of months ago. We haven't really been able to get involved yet because we've been so busy, but I'd really like to. You can either search Wellspring Church on FB or go to www.wellspringchurch.tv if you're interested!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Sounds like you have some great goals! Good luck on them all!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Good luck finding a church home!!! It's the best feeling once you find one, but takes a while to find the perfect congregation!