Wednesday, January 6

Awards!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern & Classy passed these two awards on to me... and I'd like to thank her!!! Head on over to her blog and check it out if you haven't already!



I love blogging and I love reading about each and every one of your lives as well!

So here are the unofficial rules of this award:
1) List 10 things that make you happy
2) Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
3) If you are one of the 10 bloggers awarded, link back to my blog and continue brightening people's days!

In no particular order... 10 things that make me happy:
Bailey


Gus


My new Lip stuff, it's made by Korres and you can get it at Sephore, aka, best store ever.

The Biggest Loser being back on TV.


American Idol starting next week.

Playing and learning with my new camera! (I ended up getting the Canon EOS Rebel XSi. It's my new child.)

iTunes giftcards- I got a ton for my birthday/Christmas! Now I'll get some apps I've been putting off since I'm cheap :o)

Having a job! Even though it keeps me busy, it's great. I love the ppl I work with and I love having something that's all mine! Being in retail isn't for everyone and I feel like I'm tackling it head on! And the discounts are fan-freakin'-tastic!

D.C. ---need I say more?

Getting snail mail. I love getting handwritten notes in the mail from my friends/family!


Phew! That took longer than I thought it would!

Anywho--

I'd like to pass this on to some new friends to the blogging world:

Emma- who has vowed to blog at least once a week! I think if she got some more followers, she'd be more motivated to blog!

Natasha-my roommate from junior year of college. She's recently started a blog to document her new life in PA.

Carol
-another college friend who is finishing up her last semester in grad school to become a physical therapist!

Love you girls!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie Rudder said...

Hiiii! I don't know how I haven't come across your blog yet, but I'm at freshman at USC!! YAYYYYY! Your blog is fabulous and adorable!! SO happy to be a follower now!!

xoxoKrysten said...

Congrats on your awards!

Jules said...

Congrats on the awards! My dogs make me very happy too and I’ll have to look for that Korres lip stuff next time I’m at Sephora. I’m addicted lip balms and cannot stand dry lips.

I love Biggest Loser and I’m excited that Idol is coming back!

That is so awesome that you got a Rebel. I think that may be my next big purchase. Just from reading blogs, I’ve seen the great photos that it takes and it just seems so worth it.

Love Diet Coke and snail mail too!

Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy said...

yay! this was so fun to read!