Monday, January 11

Current Obsessions

Boots. Duh.

I ordered the Idens and they'll be here tomorrow by 3pm!!!! I am SO excited!

Straight No Chaser. Have ya'll heard of this acapella group? They have been rocking my socks off this Christmas season thanks to their rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Straight No Chaser - Holiday Spirits (Bonus Track Version) <--Found here.

I looked them up on iTunes and found they recorded a few recent songs as well, which I immediately downloaded. I could listen to them all day. And they're not too bad to look at either :o)

And speaking of songs to be obsessed with...

The Script sings it here, but Straight No Chaser also sings it. I just love it. It's been on repeat for about 2 weeks in my house/car/iPod.

This website...

This website has a TON of FREE, downloadable goodies. i.e. these 2010 planner guides...
Enjoy my obsessions!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Did you leave her a note that you were linking to her??? I think she wants that....I knew you would lurve her site!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to have to go check out that website!!

Rena Barbara Jeana said...

Loooooooves it!