Tuesday, January 19

It's a sad day my friends.

Ladies.

You all know how much I love my boots. So much I paid an extra $20 to get them over-nighted.

Anyway-I go to put them on this past Saturday, and I see this:

Yea. Major freak out.

I have no idea what I did, but I didn't pay $$$ to have my boots, I've worn TWICE, get messed up. They are ripped in two different places, and there was a scuff when they came to me.

So I'm sending them back and hopefully, Piperlime will send me some new ones!

Pray for my sweet, sweet boots that I'll be missing.

8 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I would be so mad.

Buckhead Belle said...

Oh no! Crossing my fingers for a fresh, new pair to come soon!

sarah said...

I would be PISSED.

***sending you positive shoe karma***

Piper Jacquelyn said...

OH, that is the WORST! I hate when shoes die well before their time - I will hope they can be replaced ASAP!

Lindsay [Bella Cene'] said...

Good luck!! I'd be mad too but honestly... when you look at the big picture, they're just boots! Why let that steal your happiness?

But, like I said... I'd be mad too. lol I can give advice but doesn't mean I can use it myself! lol

Kiki said...

Typewriter font...my fave...so fun!!!!

Okay, now onto the boots...I know that Piperlime will replace them, no problem...have faith.

mommara said...

I think they will, they have great customer service. Sad about them though...

Kelly said...

oh no! that's terrible!!!

crossing my fingers for new ones!!!