Tuesday, January 19

It's a sad day my friends.

Ladies.

You all know how much I love my boots. So much I paid an extra $20 to get them over-nighted.

Anyway-I go to put them on this past Saturday, and I see this:

Yea. Major freak out.

I have no idea what I did, but I didn't pay $$$ to have my boots, I've worn TWICE, get messed up. They are ripped in two different places, and there was a scuff when they came to me.

So I'm sending them back and hopefully, Piperlime will send me some new ones!

Pray for my sweet, sweet boots that I'll be missing.

8 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I would be so mad.

Buckhead Belle said...

Oh no! Crossing my fingers for a fresh, new pair to come soon!

sarah said...

I would be PISSED.

***sending you positive shoe karma***

Piper Jacquelyn said...

OH, that is the WORST! I hate when shoes die well before their time - I will hope they can be replaced ASAP!

Lindsay said...

Good luck!! I'd be mad too but honestly... when you look at the big picture, they're just boots! Why let that steal your happiness?

But, like I said... I'd be mad too. lol I can give advice but doesn't mean I can use it myself! lol

Kiki said...

Typewriter font...my fave...so fun!!!!

Okay, now onto the boots...I know that Piperlime will replace them, no problem...have faith.

Mommara said...

I think they will, they have great customer service. Sad about them though...

Kelly said...

oh no! that's terrible!!!

crossing my fingers for new ones!!!