Monday, January 18

Somebody has a case of the Mondays!

Monday.

Ugh. I couldn't seem to get moving today!

Yesterday was a fun-filled day though! I went to work and had some fun taking pictures with Kristen & Amanda, hung out with a friend, then met up with my awesome work team for Bob Evans & Bowling! Can you come up with a better way to spend a Sunday evening? Not me!

Well, after it was over, I watched the DVR'd Golden Globes (YAY Sandra Bullock!), resulting in a very sleep Lindsay today.

Here's some pics from yesterday's happenings:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Tell me what other job has such fun and you can be so silly!!! What crazies we were Sunday morning.....then dinner and bowling was such fun....I am reminded everyday how glad I am that I work with such fun people and at a job that is so rewarding!!! We're so glad that you are a part of our team!!!

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun!!

Eh, it's a monday... you're allowed to feel that way!

The Golden Years said...

Great photos! Sounds like a fun Sunday at work to me!