Sunday, January 10

Help! Again!

Ok friends...

Thank you so much for you advice about the dry skin issue!

I bought this the other day at CVS b/c I had a coupon & it was buy one get one free. I'll be sure to let you all know how it's working out :o)


Which brings me to an even MORE important question!

I want boots.

Particularly, these two... I know there's not much of a difference, but I'm asking if you had to pick one-which would you choose?

This is called the Iden.


This is called the Intyce.


Ughh... I'm having some trouble b/c I want to think this is the same boot. The Intyce looks more distressed and wrinkled leather while the Iden looks like a harder, sturdier leather. Does that make sense?

Ok comment away!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Christa said...

I think I like the second one better! It's more shiny!

Mommara said...

I have the Iden and LOVE Them. :) I liked that they weren't shiney and more nuetral. They are super comfy and I love the little wedge heel. I'm so glad your baby shower went well. They are so fun.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either boot. I own the Intyce and get a ton of compliments everytime I wear them.

Buckhead Belle said...

I am going to have to try that lotion... my hands have been so dry lately, ugh.

Both boots are super cute, but I think I like the Intyce the best. Also, I have seen them on sale a bunch of places online!

Hilary said...

I like the Iden!

Anonymous said...

I like the Intyce!

Unknown said...

Iden... I think you can wear them with more since they aren't shiny :)